Why Our Protocols Are So Effective
Our hair growth protocols are highly effective because we can help qualified users achieve their maximum hair growth potential by guiding them throughout the entire hair regrowth process. Our protocols have been utilized since 2007 beginning at our former brick & mortar location in Fort Worth, TX and have now been rebranded for our online presence here at HLTCOA.
Most hair loss sufferers have multiple hair loss contributors. The more of these contributors which are successfully combatted, the more successful users are at reversing their hair loss and achieving satisfactory hair regrowth.
- We help users identify their most common hair loss contributors
- We guide users on how to combat those contributors most effectively
- We continually guide users during the entire process of regrowing hair
We combine 2 powerful components to our customized protocols:
- FDA-cleared Laser Hair Therapy (LHT), also known as Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), has been proven a safe and effective treatment for hair loss:
- Low-level laser therapy for the treatment of androgenic alopecia: a review – PubMed (nih.gov))
- Comparative effectiveness of low-level laser therapy for adult androgenic alopecia: a system review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials – PubMed (nih.gov))
- Our Thairapy Gold Protocol helps users achieve excellent hair regrowth: Thairapy Gold Retrospective
When utilized in tandem, these 2 components help users achieve maximum natural hair growth potential.
- The regrowth process can take as little as 3 months (for those with mild, short-term hair loss) and up to 18 months for those with advanced, long-term hair loss.
With our tested and proven protocol live hair follicles will always improve.
How do you know if your hair follicles are alive?
It’s really simple: Your visible hairs represent live hair follicles
How legitimate hair recovery works:
Step 1: Identify your Hair Loss Contributors
Step 2: Utilize an ongoing effective plan to combat your contributors
Step 3: Hair recovery continues while contributors are effectively combatted
Early Action is the Key to Effectively Combatting Hair Loss
The longer hair loss progresses, the less likely “hair recovery” occurs.
Over time, hair follicles will continue to wither away to the point they may stop producing hairs altogether.
Also in this photo, there are areas with no visible hairs. What can be seen is the empty opening where those hairs once grew. Those hairs have gone dormant. Dormant hairs may or may not come back depending on how long they’ve been dormant. Typically, dormant hairs can be brought back to a growing state with long-term protocol consistency. The longer they’ve been dormant, the less chance of recovery. This is why starting NOW is so important.